Monday, January 5, 2009

My Plea to Obama-Biden on Gaza

I worked tirelessly for the Obama-Biden ticket in Florida. And I still think you are the right people for the job considering the alternatives. But it is absolutely immoral, immoral, immoral, immoral, for the President-elect not to speak out on the situation in Gaza. People are DYING there. We are talking about shattered lives. I am thoroughly mystified as to why the most powerful country in the world continues to support naked repression and increased radicalization of extremists. It's a good thing that the white apartheid government of South Africa did not have as much money and representation as the Zionist lobby in the US. I suppose America would have sat idly by as hundreds were slaughtered there as well had that been the case. For once can we let morality, truth and what is right prevail over politics and money. We voted for you for A CHANGE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear,

For me that was privileged to know this people at our work together, hurts more to know how they are going through. Thanks for your wake up call!